Transmotion TMM3 Power Stretcher Chair with Hand Control
The TMM3 Video Fluoroscopy Swallow Study (VFSS) Stretcher-Chair by TransMotion Medical represents the “gold standard” in the stretcher-chair industry. These chairs are the choice of both speech-language and radiology department staff.
It is the only mobile Stretcher-Chair on the market with a patented powered positioning system designed for performing Modified Barium Swallow Studies (MBS). These chairs feature a 90-degree rotating seat, which allows for both lateral and A/P views. These features help to reduce MBS procedure time, as well as increase your fluoroscopy suite productivity.
TMM3 video fluoroscopy stretcher-chairs are able to quickly convert from a chair to a stretcher, complete with back, leg and high-low height adjustment options at the push of button.
This Video Fluoroscopy Swallow Study Stretcher-Chair will help to eliminate the need for tiresome hydraulics, pneumatics, and manual height adjustments, including back and leg sections. This medical chairs is a stretcher, transport device and procedure chair all in one! Power positioning can reduce the number of in-patient transfers by 50% (from 4 transfers to 2). This saves time and reduces staff injury and patient fall risk.
In addition to swallow studies to determine dysphasia, this procedure chair can be utilized by numerous other medical departments including transport, diagnostic imaging, and rehabilitation services for safe patient handling.
- 350 lb. patient weight capacity, the highest capacity swallow chair on the market
- Exceptional powered patient positioning
- Effortless push button pendant for smooth and safe operation
- 2 Long-lasting quick-change Batteries & a Wallmount Charger included
- Radiolucent Back
- Manual Quick Release Back
- 90° rotating seat permits lateral and anterior-posterior imaging.
- Cushions with memory foam helps provide enhanced patient comfort
- Includes 3 belts – head, wide width torso, and leg belts
- Auto Extending Footrest
- We Recommend ordering Removable Back Extension accessory as it allows for safer patient transfer and transport.
- Does your facility perform a high volume of swallow study patients or schedule them all in one day? You may want to consider purchasing 2 strecher-chair units to help further reduce transport wait time for improved patient throughput.