Hill-Rom Versacare 3200 Hospital Bed
Hill-Rom’s VersaCare™ Model P3200 medical surgical bed offers state-of-the-art technology enabling high quality care for mid to high acuity patients through advanced solutions supporting patient safety, patient mobilization, and skin care. The bed also assists caregivers with daily care making their job easier.
- Point of Care® Nurse Controls for Hi/Lo, backrest, knee, foot and Trendelenburg +/-.
- Positioning controls accessible to the patient on inside of siderail
- Low bed floor to top of deck 13” (33 cm)
- LowChair® position
- FlexAfoot™ patient positioning system
- “Instant CPR” release lever includes a dampened descent, gently lowering the patient and reducing caregiver back strain.
- Obstacle detect
- 4 dual-locking Tente casters
- Automatic rechargeable battery back-up
- Headboard and Footboard with designed built-in hand grips
- Easy-to-read Line-of-Sight angle indicators for degree of head section and Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg.
- Bed and mattress are designed to addresses main entrapment areas.
- Siderails that can be lowered or raised and caregiver controls on outside of rail.
- Digital head of bed angle display
- 30-degree head of bed alarm
- Price includes new hospital grade 84” long x 36” wide x 6” thick mattress.
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs. (only on newer versions of Versacare™ beds only)
- 500 lb. (226.80 kg) weight capacity
- Low position – floor to center of deck: 13” (33 cm)
- Low position – floor to edge of deck 17’ (43.2 cm)
- High position – floor to center of dect 30” (76.2 cm)
- High position – floor to edge of deck 34” (86.4 cm)
* Optional IntelliDrive® power transport adds 4” (10.2 cm) height to the bed in its low position
** Optional IntelliDrive® Power transport adds 1.5” (3.8 cm) height to the bed in its highest position.
- Width: 35.5” (90.2 cm)
- Length, fully extended: 86” (218.0 cm)
- Length, fully retracted: 75” (191.0 cm)
- Siderails down: 37” (94.0 cm)
- Siderails up: 40” (102.0 cm)
- Fully extended: 94.5” (240.0 cm) with standard foot board 97’ (246 cm with integrated transport shelf
- Fully retracted: 82.5” (210.0 cm) with standard foot board 85” (216 cm) with integrated transport shelf
- Max head of bed elevation: 0°- 65°
- Max knee elevation: 0°- 36°
- Foot section inclination: 0°-23°
- Maximum Trendelenburg/ Reverse Trend: 15° / 10°
Patient weight limit:
- Patient weight, all surfaces: 500 lbs (227 kg)
Safe working load, including all accessories: 550 lbs (250 kg)