Hill-Rom P8000 Transtar Stretcher
Customizable to be as simple or as versatile as you need, this procedural stretcher accommodates all patient conditions as well as your needs in this uncertain environment.
A rush to the operating room is not just about running down hallways and turning corners. It’s about the minute details that contribute to a safe and comfortable experience for both you and your patient.
A safe and comfortable patient experience
- Help prevent pressure injuries through your choice of pressure redistribution surface.
- Prevent your patient from migrating with Auto Contour™ feature.
- Protect your patient’s hands with bumper protected siderail.
- Provide a gentle patient ride with spring-loaded center wheel.
- Allow for safe patient ingress and egress with low height.
- Provide more coverage for smaller patients with enhanced safety siderails.
Simple and safe maneuvering
- Simple activation requires less force to activate steer pedal than Stryker’s Big Wheel.
- 360° maneuvering with Steering Plus™ and IntelliDrive® Powered Transport Systems that grip the floor and reduce your turning radius.
- Ease the burden on your back; BackSaver Fowler® feature uses patient’s weight to help position the head section.
- Mitigate the risk of spinal injury with IntelliDrive® Powered Transport to help reduce the strain on your back.
- Zero Transfer Gap with OneStep® Tuck-Away Siderails.
- Obtain an immediate weight with scale that memorizes last weight.
Durability to withstand your demands
- 700 lb weight capacity.
- Compatibility with most lifts and overbed tables.
- Easy to clean smooth deck and siderail design.
- Power washable.
|Maximum weight limit||700 lbs (317.5 kg)|
(floor to top of sleep deck)*
|20.7″ (52.6 cm)|
(floor to top of sleep deck)
|34.25″ (87 cm)|
|Overall length||83″ (210.8 cm)|
|Overall width (siderails up)||31″ (78.7 cm)
or 35.5″ (90.2 cm)
|Overall width (siderails stored)||26.5″ (67.3 cm)
or 30.25″ (76.8 cm)
|Siderail length||47″ (119.4 cm)|
|Siderail height above sleep deck||14″ (35.6 cm)|
|Comfortline® mattress size||26″ (66 cm) x 75″ (190.5 cm)
or 30″ (76.2 cm) x 75″ (190.5 cm)
|AccuMax® VPC mattress size||26″ (66 cm) x 76″ (193 cm)
or 30″ (66 cm) x 76″ (193 cm)
|Maximum head elevation||90° | 70° with BackSaver
Fowler™ or Auto Contour™
|Maximum Trend/Reverse Trend||18°|
|Floor to base clearance 3.5″||(8.9 cm)|
|Below IntelliDrive® Power Drive module||1.5″ (3.8 cm)|
|Caster size||8″ (20.3 cm)|
|Electrical||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Battery — IntelliDrive® Model Only|
|Battery life||12 hours with normal use|
|Recharge time||8 hours maximum|
|Accessory Options — Please confirm accessory availability for model of stretcher ordered|
|Accessory IV pole||Liquid oxygen tank holder|
|Ankle stirrups||Oxygen tank holder|
|Armboard||Paper roll dispenser|
|Chart holder||Patient tray|
|Convertible footboard||Restraint straps|
|Detachable footboard||Siderail covers|
|Foot extender||Stretcher pillow|
|Infusion support system||Transport straps|
|IV transporter||Utility tray|
|Lateral X-ray cassette holder|
|*Dependent on configuration|